- Over 600 corporates in the private sector from Resilience First’s network of Associates and 250 Members [see list and www.resiliencefirst.org]
- Over 50 firms pledged to support the International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (created by The Resilience Shift) including its six founding organisations [see http://sustainability-coalition.org/]
- Together with The Resilience Shift founders, Lloyds Register Foundation and Arup, partners and grantees [see list – link], and other organisations in its wider community of interest of over 600 organisations [see www.resilienceshift.org]
Our members recognise the business benefits of strengthening resilience. They are committed to working with each other and their communities to improve readiness.
Find out how you can join them by becoming part of our network.
Membership of Resilience First allows your organisation to:
- Raise its profile and know-how
- Build key business relationships
- Develop new contacts
- Shape future frameworks
- Learn from and collaborate with our network
- Share thought leadership work
- Access latest best practice guidelines
- Support your risk management strategies